My template

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Looking at the pictures

The hospital sent us home today with a folder full of pictures, plus a few other things, such as a baby ring, an angel figurine, her birth card which had her foot and hand prints and literature about a loss like ours.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to look at the pictures and neither was "B," but I decided I wanted to see them this morning after we got home. Some of them are blurry, so I'm glad my aunt and cousin took some more. I really want a shot of her hands and feet.

We went over to my aunt's for a little while this afternoon to pick up "T," and I showed her the items the hospital gave us. She wanted to see the pictures. My aunt said, "Bless her heart. She tried to hold on, but just couldn't." I think so, too.

"B" decided to look at the pictures, too. I was so happy he did. He said it gave him closure, and the pictures weren't as bad as he expected.

My sister-in-law said she will help me make a scrapbook for Jenna. I want to do that before we have the memorial service.

No comments: