My template

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Books about Trisomy 18

I went to Amazon.com tonight to order season 5 and 7 of Golden Girls which I don't have. It is one of my favorite shows, and it makes me laugh, which I desperately need to do right now.

After I was finished ordering them, I decided to do a search for books about Trisomy 18. Most of them were medical or pregnancy books. Only one was a personal account of having a baby with Trisomy 18. I'm not really wanting to read one right now, but I know in the future, I will.

Maybe I should write my own personal account of it and share Jenna's life with everyone. I don't know that I would be able to write it now. Everything is just to fresh, but this blog is an account of it. I'm also thinking of journaling. With those two things, if I want to, I may be able to recount everything that happened during the pregnancy.

A book and also a Web site for those who wish they could have terminated but couldn't or didn't might be Jenna's legacy.

No comments: