listed 18 things her son could do at 18 months old so I thought I would do it for Ella's seven-month birthday.
1. She can say Da-Da, Ba-Ba, ahs and oohs
2. She can crawl, although it a lot like a hop right now.
3. She can roll from front to back and from back to front.
4. She can push to a sitting position from all fours.
5. She can eat all kinds of baby foods, but she likes the green vegetables best.
6. She can squeal to show her happiness.
7. She is very good at giving love and kisses and smiles to let us know she loves us.
And, we love her. I can't imagine my life without her. When we lost Jenna, I never thought I would be able to have another baby. I wanted my rainbow baby, the beautiful calm after the storm, and I got her. Ella truly personifies the calmness.