My template

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Moving on to Clomid

My temperature dropped even lower this morning. I'm still above coverline, but I'll be starting my period tomorrow, because my LP is 14 days and today is day 14.

I'm trying really hard not to let myself get down, but it is so hard. I was so hoping for a "Christmas Miracle" this time, but I won't get it. I guess I lost my Christmas miracle in August when Jenna died.

I called my doctor today, and her nurse is going to call in my prescription for Clomid. I'll be taking it Cycle Days 3-7. I took it that way when I got pregnant with Tessa and when I got pregnant with Jenna. I'll also be using my fertility monitor again and taking my temps.

I really hope this works out. My fear of not having another baby is growing daily. I know that if we don't, I'll have to accept it, but I've got to give it a good try first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when the temp starts coming back down... ugh! I am not looking forward to getting back to that next month. Anyway, I know it's a bummer that you didn't get your Christmas miracle this month. At least you know the Clomid has worked for you. I have a really good feeling for you next month... sounds like we will be very close to being cycle buddies. Baby dust to us both! Hugs!!!