My template

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not pregnant and coincidence?

I started spotting tonight, so I know I'm not pregnant. My temps haven't dropped yet but I know it's because I've got a touch of the flu and have been running a high fever.

I'm ok with it. I've never gotten pregnant without Clomid before, so it was no shock. I was hoping to have my COBRA benefits all taken care of so I could do Clomid this cycle, but since I haven't gotten my new cards yet, I'm going to wait and see what happens. We'll try again this cycle on our own with me just taking my Metformin.

The funny thing is that if I ovulate like I have the last two cycles, I will ovulate Dec. 5. Last year, my granny died on Dec. 5. It's bound to be a terrible day this year, as I'm already having trouble thinking about her being gone a year. But, maybe, just maybe, she'll be helping me along, and if a new baby is conceived that day, I'll feel better about it.

3 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Sorry this cycle wasn't it. It would be neat to conceive on that special day for your Granny. Hope it happens for you.

Jen said...

I was hoping this was your month~ but what a great Christmas present it would be for you and your family if you got a BFP in time for Christmas...

Yin May said...

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting Vera's blog. Reading yours brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you're pouring out your heart in this blog because it helped me heal as well. Jenna is such a beautiful name, i'd thought of that for Vera too. Jenna will always be with you. And you'll always be her mother.