My template

Monday, July 7, 2008

Only two pounds and countdown to Aug. 4

I was weighed at today's appointment, and I've only gained two pounds. They said that's fine, and I know it is. But, deep down, I feel like I should have gained more.

I also asked about the red mask around my mouth. She said it was exema and to use hydrocortisone cream. I'm hoping it will work. I'm tired of my face looking like this.

I am going back on my anti-depressants. I'm hoping it will help the irritibility I've been experiencing.

They took blood to do the fetal screening for Down's Syndrome and other chromosomal problems. And, I'm doing my glucose test next week. She said we would probably have to do again at 26 weeks, but that's ok.

And, the best part of all: We scheduled our big ultrasound. It's Aug. 4. We are going to bring "T" with us, and I know she's going to love it. I can't wait.

No comments: