My template

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No more research

For the past week, I have spent most of my spare time on the Internet reading stories about Trisomy 18 pregnancies and babies.

I've gone over stories, my heart breaking when there are similarities and jumping for joy when everything was different. I'm analyzing every little thing that is happening.

I've read stories about those who have terminated early or those who have induced early or those who have carried to term. I've cried over babies who have died and families who have been shattered by Trisomy 18.

So, I have decided no more research. I will still talk about it, still think about it, but I'm finished reading. It's doing me no good right now. I can't make any decisions about anything until I know one way or another. Guessing just isn't going to do any good.

No comments: