My template

Monday, April 28, 2008

In denial

Yesterday, we went fishing. For some reason, I was thinking about camping next spring, when all of a sudden I realized we wouldn't be able to. We'll have a newborn then.

I think I'm in denial. I never thought we would wind up pregnant again. I honestly thought the Clomid wouldn't work again, so I didn't even prepare myself for the fact that it could. So, now I'm pregnant, and it's hard for me to believe it.

I did purchase a Pack n Play over the weekend. It's in a Winnie the Pooh print, and I think I'm going to do the room in that. It's a nice neutral shade of green and tan. We have to find "T" a twin or a full-size bed, because she sleeps with us and has agreed to let the baby have her bed. She's going to have to move into her room now.

I was also thinking of Christmas and how it's going to be so different this year without Granny. Last year, we were still in shock and denial about her death, so this year will be harder. It didn't even enter my mind that it will be different because of a new baby until much, much later. Maybe a new baby will help all of us heal and not be so sad at Christmas.

No comments: