My template

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Five weeks tomorrow

I will be five weeks tomorrow, 5 down, 35 to go. It seems like it's going to take forever. I guess that's one of the problems with finding out so early.

Today, I did a little searching on the Internet and found a site that details what your body is going through week to week. In week five, I will suffer from sore and swollen breasts, feeling hungry often and nausea. I will also have to run to the bathroom every five minutes because my expanding uterus is pressing against my bladder. A five-week pregnant woman may feel lousy, and if she wasn't trying to conceive like I was, she might be wondering if she was pregnant. Since I found out practically at implantation (it just feels like it), I don't have to worry about what kind of pregnancy test to take. I'm just trying to push through the overwhelming fatigue and hunger. I feel like falling asleep in my plate.

Tomorrow, I go in for my first doctor's appointment. The receptionist said it's a confirmation appointment, but I've already had it confirmed with two blood tests. I can't understand why she can't call up Dr. LaRoche and get the results from them. Oh well. It gives me an excuse to be late for work, lol.

No comments: