My template

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nervous about appointment Monday

My first real appointment with my doctor is Monday. I am getting so nervous. I'm afraid something might be wrong.

I'm also afraid she won't want to do an ultrasound until later. I feel like I need one sooner. I've just popped out so early with this baby. And, I talked to my cousin who has twins, and she said the one big difference was her tiredness level. I've never been so exhausted in my life.

They do have an ultrasound machine and an ultrasound tech in the office with them, but she might be booked up on Monday. Then, I'll have to wait more. I want B to be able to be there, and he can only be off on Monday. The next Monday, we will be traveling back from Mississippi from visiting B's parents.

So, it's either wait for two more weeks after that or go without him. I don't want to do that. It's not easy for him to take time off because he travels all day, so it's not like he can just leave work and go with me.

I do know some people hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks, but since I'm overweight, I don't know if I will or not. I hate waiting.

No comments: