My template

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nuchal translucency and PPAP-A test tomorrow

I am so nervous about taking these tests. I am so afraid it's going to show something wrong.

I know it's not necessarily accurate, so even if the test comes back high risk for Down Syndrome or Trisomy 18 or 13, it doesn't mean the baby will have it.

I have told myself that I wasn't going to let myself get attached to this baby until we found out whether everything was all right or not, but I can't help it. I already am. I love him or her or want to have him/her in my arms come the end of November.

I hope we get the good ultrasound tech tomorrow. She will tell me what she sees. I wonder how long I will have to wait for the bloodwork results.

My friend's doppler came last week. We've been using it almost every day. Mostly the heart rate has been in the 120s, but today, Brian found it for just a second at 168, then the baby moved away from him.

Anyway, I guess I'm just rambling because of nerves, but please wish us luck tomorrow.

8 comments:

Mirna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mirna said...

Pray that all will be well and for you to have inner peace. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck sweetie!!!

Hollie said...

I'll be thinking of you!! Good luck!

Kara said...

thinking of you today! Hope all goes well.
Kara

Jen said...

Good luck tomorrow and you and little baby will be in my thoughts and prayers~

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you and your little bean!

Unknown said...

That is the proper weblog for anybody who needs to search out out about this topic. You positively put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just great!


PPAP