My template

Friday, January 16, 2009

This isn't our month

My temperature dropped this morning, so I am pretty sure we are out of the running of this month. I am Ok with it tonight. Tomorrow might be a different story as I will see a baby boy who was due two months before Jenna, but I'm hoping I can keep it together in front of them.

It's not just the temperature that makes me think we're out of it. I've had a headache for the past two days, just like I do every month before my period starts. Honestly, both times I've been pregnant, I've just known I was, even before I tested, and I don't have that feeling this time. I just feel like my period is going to start any minute.

The only thing that scares me about doing Clomid just three times and then stopping is us not getting pregnant until Tessa is a teenager. I can just see that happening to us, and I can also see us not being very happy about it. I mean, we would always love a child no matter what, but getting pregnant at that stage is not what we would want. I guess I could have my tubes tied or Brian could have a vasectomy if we don't get pregnant for a while.

So, I guess it's off to another round of Clomid. If that one doesn't work, I'm going to take a one cycle break from the Clomid, try to conceive naturally and then do Clomid again the next month if that one doesn't work. I'll be taking it cycle day three through seven, because that's how I took it when I got pregnant with Jenna.

2 comments:

Niff and Andy said...

Arg! Well just have fun trying next month. It's going to happen... you just have to be patient!

Jen said...

Girl, I still have my fingers crossed for you. I don't blame you for putting a time limit on taking the Clomid. Its crazy that some of us have to try so hard to get pregnant, while others pop out babies as easily as breathing!

Good luck and at least try to have as much fun in the process, b/c I know it can loss its glitter when you're trying to have a baby!