My template

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trisomy 18 World Awareness Day

Today is Trisomy 18 World Awareness Day. Could you please take a moment and remember Jenna and all the other babies lost to this disorder? Also, think about those babies who are living with it and struggling from the affects.

If you are Facebook, you can join the Trisomy 18 Cause. I know the 5,000th person joined a few days ago. I hope we can double that number. Here's a link to it.

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/66294?m=6d54c0aa&recruiter_id=32130806

I had been thinking I would have a three month old right now if not for this disorder. I miss her every day and wish she was here with us.

1 comment:

Jen said...

((hugs)) to you today and I will certainly say a prayer for you and all of the other families that have been affected by Trisomy 18~