My template

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Woo-Hoo: New Harry Potter movie comes out Nov. 21

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out Nov. 21. I am so excited. I was so afraid the movie would come out a week or two before my due date, and we wouldn't be able to go.

So, we will be taking "T" to the IMAX Theatre in Nashville to see the movie. We went there to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and had a great time. I know I'm going to be huge and miserably pregnant, but I still think I will enjoy it. Opry Mills has an aquarium restaurant that I really want to go to. The Rainforest Cafe is also great there. So, I was thinking we could get there early enough to go eat at one of these places and then go to the movie. If we get there too early, there are plenty of other things we can do, like seeing the sting rays again, which was awesome the first time.

Anyway, back to Harry Potter. I just finished re-reading the Half Blood Prince, and I bawled my eyes out at the end. Hormonal much? I cried the first time, too, though, and I wasn't pregnant. LOL. I know I'll be a wreck in the movie when Dumbledore dies. Oh my goodness, I just can't wait.

No comments: