My template

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweet deal on maternity clothes

Craigslist.com is a wonderful thing. I think I like it even better than eBay, after all their changes to feedback. I've been looking at baby things on Craigslist and decided to check for maternity clothes.

Being a plus-size, I knew it was going to be hard. I searched for several weeks, and most of the listings for maternity clothes were for smaller ladies. Finally, I saw one for plus-sized, and they were sizes that would fit me. So I e-mailed the lady. She sent me pictures of all the tops, plus she has four or five pairs of pants and a Bella Band to go with it. The Bella Band will allow me to wear some of my non-maternity clothes for a little while longer. So, this lot of clothes included nine tops, four or five pairs of pants and the Bella Band, all for $50.

I couldn't believe it. These clothes are from Motherhood Maternity and JCPenney's, so they aren't cheap. She said it was probably around $300 worth of clothing, and I believe her. I'm going this weekend to pick them up.

I think this is one of the best deals I've seen.

No comments: